Boron carbide powder
keywords : Nano materials
Model : Tr-B4C
Price : 2000.00$ HT .
Purity:99.9% or customized
Size:micron and nano size or customized
Boron Carbide (B4C) Features:
1. Boron carbide powder possesses high purity, narrow range particle size distribution, larger specific surface area and so on;
2. The melting point of nano B4C is up to 2350oC, boiling point higher than 3500℃ hardness up to 9.3, flexural strength ≥ 400Mpa;
3. B4C does not react with acid and alkali solution. It has high chemical potential and is one of the most stable materials to acid. Also, it has properties of anti-oxidation, high temperature resistant, high strength, high grinding efficiency, high hardness, high elastic modulus, high wear-resistant, and good self-lubrication characteristics;
4. Boron carbide nanoparticle has a larger thermal neutron capture cross section, with excellent neutrons absorption property and good anti-radiation performance
Boron Carbide Applications:
1) Be used in the field of fine abrasives: as grinding media for materials levigating e.x. be used to burnish,grind,polish and bore a hole on hard materials such as precious stones, ceramics, cutting tools, bearings,and carbide grinding etc.;
2) Be widely used in the field of industrial ceramic materials e.x. to produce blasting nozzles, seal rings, nozzles, bearings, mud pump plunger the pestle and rocket launchers, warships, helicopters ceramic coating;
3) B4C has a proper standing in the area of shielded and control materials. It is the best material for controlling and shielding nuclear reactor the It is safe guareente in the nuclear industry;
4) Be used to produce bulletproof armor which is suitable for lightweight bulletproof armor e.x. be used in aircraft, vehicles, ships and for protection of the human body;
5) Be used to produce alloy powder so as to improve the life of the mechanical component;
6) Advanced Refractory materials: precision measuring element such as high-precision nozzles, seal rings and other fine engineering ceramics.
Boron Carbide Nanopowder Storage Conditions:
Damp reunion will affect its dispersion performance and using effects, therefore, this product should be sealed in vacuum and stored in cool and dry room and it should not be exposure to air. In addition, the product should be avoided under stress.