Rolling body is cylindrical roller bearing to the heart.
Cylindrical Roller Bearings
Cylindrical roller in line contact with the bearing raceway. Load capacity, mainly bear radial load. Rolling ring ribs with small friction, suitable for high-speed rotation. Whether the ribs under the ferrule can be divided into NU, NJ, NUP, N, NF and other single row bearings, and NNU, NN and other double row bearings. The bearing is the inner ring, outer ring detachable structure. No inner or outer ribs of the cylindrical roller bearings, the inner and outer rings can be relative to the axial movement, so you can use as a free end of the bearing. In the inner and outer rings of a double-side ribs, the other side of the ring has a single rib of cylindrical roller bearings, can withstand a certain degree of axial load in one direction. General use of steel stamping cage, or copper alloy cage car system. But there are also part of the use of polyamide forming the cage.
Cylindrical roller bearings feature:
1. Roller in line contact with the raceway or repair offline contacts, radial load capacity, suitable to withstand heavy loads and shock loading.
2. Friction coefficient is small, suitable for high-speed, speed close to the deep groove ball bearings.
3. N type and NU type axial movement may be able to adapt to errors due to thermal expansion or installation of the shaft and housing caused by changes in relative position can be used for supporting the free end.
4. On the Block Hole axis or higher, and bearing outer ring axis relative deflection after installation should be strictly controlled to avoid contact stress concentration.
5. Inner or outer detachable, easy installation and removal.
Medium and large motors, rolling stock, machine tool spindles, internal combustion engines, generators, gas turbines, gear box, rolling mill, vibrating screen, and lifting the transport machinery.
Get in Touch with Us
Let us know your requirements and queries for a detailed reply